2017 POSLEC Fall
◈ Registration Period: Mon, Aug 21, 2017 (10:00 am) – Th, Aug 31, 2017 (6:00 pm)
◈ Payment period: Mon, Aug 21, 2017 (10:00 am) – Th, Aug 31, 2017 (6:00 pm)
Payment will not be
accepted after this period.
◈ Duration of the session: Mon, Sep 4, 2017 – Th, Nov 30, 2017 (for 12 weeks)
◈ Who are eligible to register?
All POSTECH students (undergraduate/graduate), researchers, faculty, staff, and their family members (except elementary, middle and high school students), students who are on a leave of absence but are scheduled to re-register for the fall semester of 2017, as well as POSCO, RIST, and PAL employees and their family members.
◈ Korean Class Schedule
Tue 4:00-5:15 PM
Wed 4:00-5:15 PM
Park Soo Jin
Tue 5:20-6:35 PM
Wed 5:20-6:35 PM
Park Soo Jin
Tue 6:40-7:55 PM
Wed 6:40-7:55 PM
Park Soo Jin
◈ How to register
1. Visit the POSLEC website (http://poslec.postech.ac.kr), review the information of the class you wish to take, click on “접수” (request/apply) button, and enter the information needed to register. Deposit or transfer the tuition to the POSLEC bank account below during the payment period. If you are registering for two or more number of classes, please deposit or transfer the tuition separately for each class.
【Bank Account Information】
▶ Woori Bank: 1005-501-165732,
▶ Account holder: POSTECH
2. To cancel your registration, email us at email@example.com.
3. If the number of students wishing to register for POSLEC classes exceeds the maximum capacity, additional registration will be allowed for up to 20% of the maximum capacity.
4. If the number of students wishing to register for POSLEC classes exceeds the maximum capacity, additional registration will be allowed for up to 20% of the maximum capacity.
5. The registration is based on first come, first served.
6. For a POSTECH student whose attendance rate is 80% or above, the fee will be fully
refunded after the session ends. (This applies to POSTECH students only.
Fees will not be refunded for non-POSTECH students.)
1. Before the term begins: 100% refund
2. During the first week of the term (Mon, Sep 4 ~ Sun, Sep 10): 80% refund
3. After the first week of the term: No refund
August 21, 2017
POSTECH Language Education Center
ID ※ ID can not be modified.
이름(Name) ※ This is a required field.
수강자(Participant) ※ This is the person who takes the actual course.
수강자 신분구분(Classification of students)※ Students, staff, researchers, etc.
전화번호(Phone number) ※ Please enter only numbers.
휴대폰번호(Mobile number) ※ Please enter only the number.
E-Mail ※ This is a required field
계좌번호(Account number) ※ Bank name: Please enter in the account number order
결제지불방법(Payment method) : 무통장입금(Deposit without bankbook)