- From Seoul to Pohang by KTX (Approximately 2 and half hours)
- As the fare and schedule are subject to change without prior notice, please visit http://www.korail.com before use.
● By Express Bus
- Express buses connect Pohang with other cities such as Daejeon and Seoul. Buses from Seoul use the express lanes and complete the journey in five hours. For more information, please visit: www.kobus.co.kr.
Coming to POSTECH
●From Pohang KTX Station
A cab ride will take 2~30 minutes and cost about KRW 10,000.
● From Pohang Intercity Bus Terminal
Bus #105 will take you from the Intercity Bus Terminal to the bus stop across the East Gate. A cab will cost about KRW 4,000. From the bus stop, the administration building is a five minute walk, and the Housing Office takes about eight to ten minutes on foot.
● From Pohang Express Bus Terminal
It is best to take a cab from the terminal to the campus, and it will cost about KRW 5,000. There is no bus that comes directly from the terminal to campus.